Advertising

Nikon

Monday, September 2, 2013

Tokyo Tower : The symbol of love...

With the height of 333 meters, Tokyo tower was once the tallest tower in the world. It was built in 1958 modeled on Eiffel tower. Since then it has been working both as a broadcasting tower and a symbol of Tokyo. 

But many other taller buildings have mushroomed and made this tower less outstanding. Moreover, the new world’s highest broadcasting tower ‘Tokyo sky tree’ will open this May. Then, what will happen to Tokyo tower?? 

Don’t worry. Tokyoites still love it. According to a survey, many people think they can pay about 9000 yen more as a monthly rent to live in a house with a view of Tokyo tower, while about 7000 yen more for Tokyo sky tree. The survey says many Tokyoites answered that they are proud of Tokyo sky tree but love Tokyo tower still more. 

I do not know how the poll will be after the new tower opens to the public this spring. But I want to vote for Tokyo tower next year, too! Because of this charming mismatch below.

Suddenly It's remind me to this song's ;

Without letting anyone notice, 
Your tears spilled and blended with your sweat-covered smile 
That's why I don't know of your tears 

Having never been extinguished, 
it was lighting up my heart 
I received from you the tender light, 
proof your unconditional love 

While being enveloped by the gentle spot under the sun, 
i whisper into your back even if a day like this comes again 
surely, surely, surely, even if you would be able to understand 

vanishing and blooming, 
this year too the flower bud is waiting for me 
the petal dancing in the wind that my palm can't grasp 
stops on the shoulder lightly skillfully riding it and showing a smile, 
i remember you by myself

No comments:

Post a Comment